MXW1 Hybrid Bodypack Transmitter
MXW1 features both an integrated omnidirectional microphone and an input jack for connecting an earworn or lavalier microphone.
- Works with Microflex® Wireless
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with internal lithium-ion batteries and features a USB charging port
- Features AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission and bi-directional wireless capabilities
- Includes MXW1, lanyard, belt clip, and user guide
MXW1 features an integrated microphone perfect for picking up speech while the bodypack is on a lanyard or tucked into a shirt pocket. A belt clip is included for attachment to clothing.
All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver vivid lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
- Compact, low-profile design: Fits comfortably into a shirt pocket or attached to clothing
- Integrated omnidirectional mic: Clearly captures full-range audio without connecting an external microphone
- External microphone input: For connecting multiple styles of earworn or lavalier condenser microphones
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Programmable mute button: Customize local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during breaks or periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Out-of-range alert: Emits beeping sound when range is exceeded
- Wide frequency response: Captures full-range audio for clear voice transmission
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign the microphone to an access point channel by simply docking it into a networked charging station and pressing “Link”
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge fully in 2 hours, and allow remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage. Charge time using SBC-USB adapter: <3.5 hours while mic is in use
|Radio Frequency Range||20 Hz–20 kHz|
|Battery Requirements||Shure SB901 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.