The DT 6008 or DT 6032 Digital Transmitter is the central modulator unit which receives audio from the interpreter and transmits it for wireless digital language distribution.
The DT 60xx Digital Transmitter accepts audio from the AO 6004 or AO 6008 Audio Output Units or from CU 6105 or CU 6110 directly. Or other audio sources can be connected. The transmitter modulates these signals onto carrier waves. The digital carrier waves are transmitted directly to the RA 60xx Digital Radiators located in the room - for wireless distribution to the DR 60xx Digital Receivers.
- Capable of distributing a maximum of 8 or 32 channels/languages
- Can be used with both the DCS 6000 or DDS 5900 Systems
- Flexible configuration of channels and channel quality modes for efficient distribution
- Adjustable sensitivity for each input to enable fine tuning of audio levels
- Built-in mini infrared radiator for audio monitoring
- Radiator and system status indication via display
- Configuration of transmitter and system via a display and one single rotary button
- 19" housing for table top use or rack mounting
|DCS 6000 Digital Infrared Language Distribution System Brochure||English||1.18 mb|
|DT 6008 DT 6016 DT 6032 CAD Drawings||English||ZIP||629 kb|
|DT 6008 DT 6032 Specification Sheet||English||402 kb|
|DCS 6000 DIR User Guide|
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.