Beautifully designed by Danish Industrial designers this wireless digital receiver is easy to use and with a superb audio quality.
The DR 60xx Digital Receivers are for use in wireless simultaneous interpretation systems in conference centers, conference theaters, hotels etc. By means of invisible digital infrared light up to 32 channels can be received in superb audio quality.
The ergonomically designed receivers use the latest electronics technology - including a specially designed IC to ensure maximum performance and a long battery life-time.
- 2-digit LCD display with battery and reception status indication
- Number of available channels is always the same as the number of channels in use by the system, eliminating the need to scroll through unused channels
- Audio signal automatically muted when signal is too low, ensuring that the user receives only high quality audio
- No power used when headphone is disconnected
- Clip for easy wearing, placed on the front of the receiver to easily slip into a shirt pocket
- Measurement mode for easy checking of radiator coverage
- Up to 200 hours operation with alkaline batteries
- Attractive and stylish design
|DCS 6000 Digital Infrared Language Distribution System Brochure||English||1.18 mb|
|DR 60xx CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||441 kb|
|DR 6004 DR 6008 DR 6032 Specification Sheet||English||344 kb|
|DCS 6000 DIR User Guide|
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.