Central control unit for use with DDS 5900 (standard) or DCS 6000 microphone units (requires optional Feature License). In standard DDS 5900 mode, powers up to 60 microphone units and supports up to 250 units. Also supports 2 languages and 32 interpreters. Two analog audio inputs for external sources such as wireless microphones, and 8 analog audio outputs for connection to videoconferencing system, A/V recording equipment, supplemental sound reinforcement system, or wireless language distribution system.
With Feature License FL6000, the DIS-CCU can be used with DCS 6000-series microphone units serving up to 250 participants and 4 languages. Additional Feature Licenses enable support for up to 3,800 participants, 200 interpreters, and 31 languages.
- Fully digital audio transmission of floor plus 31 interpretation channels and 8 conference microphone audio channels in a single digital bus cable structure using shielded CAT5e cables
- OLED display on the front enables the user to setup basic system configurations in terms of maximum number of speakers/requests, microphone operation mode, etc.
- TCP/IP Ethernet connection for web browser control, integration with optional SW 6000 software suite, or third party external control system (AMX, Crestron, etc.)
- Multi-language web browser for system configuration, microphone/request list control and basic operational parameters via tablet or computer
- Built-in seat table for attaching seat numbers and names to units using the web browser
- 2 Analog audio inputs
- 8 Analog audio outputs for distribution of audio from eight groups of units, the floor channel or the interpreter channels
- Connection for Emergency Evacuation Message (EEM) is available using ‘Audio In 2’ and a contact closure switch
- Firmware upgrade of the entire DCS 6000 system is possible via a PC
- Powers up to 60 units without additional power supply (depending on unit type)
- Long life, low-noise built-in temperature regulated fan
- Horizontal orientation of air stream for easy stacking of units in 19" racks
- External control possible via a ‘simple to use’ protocol for external control over Ethernet
- Using DCS-LAN, a proprietary high-speed all-digital audio channel, data and power bus
- Four DCS-LAN chains powered by one external PS CU power supply
- Versatile test program available for testing the system performance, the conference units and the interpreter sets
- Video-follow-audio camera control with optional CP 7890 Camera Control System
By uploading 'Feature Licenses' into the DIS-CCU the following additional features will be available:
- Control of microphone units serving up to 3,800 participants
- Voting (1- to 5-button, with or without attendance check)
In larger systems the EX 6010 Extension Unit, JB 6104 Junction Boxes, RP 6004 Repeater or PI-6000 Power Kit may be added to provide additional power or cabling flexibility.
|DDS 5900 Digital Discussion System Brochure||English||1.31 mb|
|DIS-CCU Specification Sheet||English||561 kb|
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
Firmware v8.0.1 and legacy DIS central units
Firmware version 8.0.1 is compatible with the DIS-CCU, CU 5905, CU 6105, and CU 6110. &nb...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
Does DIS-CCU require Feature License for VOX?
No. The VOX feature is now standard on all DIS-CCU's, when used with either 590...
Does DIS-CCU require Feature License for voting?
Basic Voting (votes can be cast and results viewed until the next vote, but not recorded or sa...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.