SW6000 Conference Management Software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference using the Microflex Complete or DCS6000 conference systems. It provides all of the functionalities which are required for a typical conference or meeting, grouped according to similar functions:
Meeting and Agenda Management
Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes / options, and configure an extensive range of reports on meeting details.
Control conference microphones, speech time, and name handling as well as mimic / synoptic diagrams of the room.
Participant Information and Roles
Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles / permissions, login procedures (ID card, PIN, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support requirements.
Controls and Interfaces
Set up interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import / export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of DCS6000 system components and third-party applications.
Applications Used by the Administrator, Chairman or Delegates
Includes one license each for CAA Conference Administrator Application and CUA Conference User Application.
- Conference / meeting configuration with MXC or DCS6000 conference systems
- Microphone management in multiple modes, with list of speakers, requests to speak, and requests to reply
- Control of participant login modes, including PIN code or chip-card registration
- Management of participant profiles including name, title, role, permissions, etc.
- Multi-level agenda with linked documents and web links
- Mimic / synoptic room diagram for microphone control, attendance, and voting
- Voting control management (3-button or 5-button)
- Messaging between conference chairman, administrator, participants, and interpreters
- Configuration and control of interpretation
- Support for multi-language software screens
- Report generation and control of import / export of conference information
- Control of conferences in multiple rooms from one PC
SW6000 software can be installed on a stand-alone PC or on a PC network. Software v6.2 or later supports standard installations of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- WIN 8.1 x86 Enterprise / Professional / Standard
- WIN 8.1 x64 Enterprise / Professional / Standard
- WIN 10
Important: Windows XP and Vista operating systems are NOT supported.
To download and install the software, go to Software & Downloads.
In order to run the software, a license key is required. For purchase, please contact your authorized Shure distributor or system integrator: Where to Buy
Note: One SW6000-CAA and SW6000-CUA application are included in the SW6000 Conference Management Software. Additional licenses are only needed if more than one CAA or CUA application will run simultaneously on the system.
SW6000-CAA Conference Administrator Application
The CAA is used to organize and configure conferences, to create all setups, and to test system components. Administrators use it to create and maintain basic conference data such as agendas, participant information and lists, mimic diagrams, voting parameters, standard messages, etc. Technicians use it to set up and test conference and interpreter units.
SW6000-CUA Conference User Application
The CUA is the main user interface with conference system. It is used by chairmen and participants to view the agenda and delegate information, to start / stop conferences, manage microphones, use speaker / request lists, mimic diagrams, etc. Technicians use the application to monitor conferences, control volume settings or change different conference parameters. The functionalities of the CUA depend on the user profile of the person logged into the system and additional software modules installed.
Optional Software Modules
SW6000-ADV-50 Advanced Meeting Management
Advanced Meeting Management provides extended conference management capabilities for up to 50 seats, including:
- Advanced Mic Control, which includes additional features like the ability to define a secondary seat for a participant or configure a podium microphone.
- Advanced Agenda Control, which offers a variety of functionalities from the ability to assign speakers to subjects in the agenda to using a web browser in the CUA to view linked documents or websites.
- Advanced Speech Time, which enables speech time to be configured for individual participants, groups, or types of participants.
SW6000-ADV Advanced Meeting Management
Offers the same functionality as SW6000-ADV-50 but for an unlimited number of seats.
SW6000-CDA Conference Display Application
The CDA is used to present information about the conference to participants in the room via video monitors or projectors. The following standard displays are available:
- Speaker / request information as a list or on a mimic room diagram
- Voting results as graphical display, in a list, or on a mimic room diagram
Default displays can be modified or custom displays can be created by the user. The selection of which displays to show on each CDA is done in the CUA application. Up to 16 CDA applications can be run simultaneously.
SW6000-VOTE Software Enabled Voting
This module enables configuration and control of voting sessions from within the SW6000 software instead of from a conference unit.
SW6000-ESI External System Interface
This module interfaces to third-party systems and provides:
- Control of streaming applications
- Web service interface
- Advanced import / export of meetings
Release Date: 12/20/2018
- This version is used to upgrade from all previous SW6000 versions, however it cannot be used to upgrade systems using CU 6005, CU 6010 or CU 6011 Central Units
- This version is compatible with SW6000 Software License file v1.7 only
- No new SW6000 license is needed if upgrading from SW6000 v6.0.xxx or later versions
- A new SW6000 license is needed if upgrading from SW6000 v5.8.xxx or previous versions
- Added support for MXC640, MXCMIU, MXCSIGN and MXCIC units
- The option in the CAA voting configuration to select ‘CDA Show whether vote is cast‘ includes an option to select a color/graphic for the indication in the CDA
- Interpreter languages have been aligned with ISO 639-3
- The CAA now gives an error message if started without admin rights
- The maximum number of entries in the Speak and Reply list was changed from 255 to 250
- Setting the current subject from DC6990 selects the wrong subject
- Users are able to Start Voting without being logged into Mandatory Seat
- Attendance value is not counted when attendance is done on CUA
- Users are able to vote from CUA when "Voting on CUA" option is unchecked
- Fixed an error importing agenda to existing agenda
- Inserting agenda subject before agenda subject voted on fails
- Users are unable to remove the “Mandatory Login Seat” from Voting Configuration
- Users are unable to remove the "Mandatory Login Seat" from Registration Configuration
- Users are unable to insert subjects in other languages that the system default language in the agenda
- Removed support for the property “UseDefaultColorForVotes” in the CDA Voting Mimic
- Full support for the C-language is not implemented in the CAA and CUA
|DCS 6000 Digital Conference System Brochure||English||641 kb|
|SW6000 and DCS 6000 Compatibility Chart||56.8 kb|
|CP 6001 & CC 6010 Chip Card Programmer/Reader Specification Sheet||English||57.3 kb|
|SW6000 v 126.96.36.199 for CU 6005, CU 6010, or CU 6011 (Licence 1.7)||ZIP||329 mb|
|SW6000 v 6.7.8 for CU 6105, CU 6110, or DIS-CCU (License 1.7)||ZIP||342 mb|
I have never installed SW6000 before. What do I need to know before proceeding?
IMPORTANT: IF THIS ORDER IS FOR AN UPGRADE TO AN EXISTING SYSTEM, PLEASE BACKUP YOUR SW6000 DATAB...
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.