IS 6132 P Interpreter Unit
IS 6132 P Interpreter Unit
Portable unit features 4 relay languages, 2 outgoing channels, support for 32 channels (31 interpretation channels + 1 floor) & multiple interlock modes.
The IS 6132 P 32-Channel Interpreter Unit is a fully digital, portable, single-user interpreter unit, fully compliant to international standards. The unit features two outgoing A/B channels and four 4 input relay buttons.
Clear positioning of all controls allows intuitive operation without mistakes. The unique digital technology eliminates background noise, distortion and crosstalk. Automatic gain control ensures equal listening level on all channels irrespective of the individual interpreter’s speech level. The operator can change the language setting or activate/de-activate a microphone remotely. The unit can be used with a gooseneck microphone and headphone or a headset.
- Portable interpreter unit for interpreters
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Daisy chain topology with loop through connections or star topology using junction boxes
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Maximum 150 interpreter units per system
- Maximum 32 interpreter units per booth
- Maximum 128 booths per system
- Support for up to 31 interpretation channels
- Two outgoing channels (A+B) with free/locked toggling
- Selectable B channel mode (all channels, one channel, no channels)
- Four relay languages + floor
- Support for multiple interlocking modes (A interrupt A, A interrupt B, A interrupt A+B)
- Illuminated microphone on/off button
- Beep mode for blind interpreters
- Auto floor mode for distributing the floor signal when there is no interpretation
- Volume and tone controls
- Speaking too fast button
- 4 x 24 LCD display with backlight
- Light indication in buttons
- XLR socket for gooseneck microphone
- Large 'mute/cough' button
- Connection for headset
- Connection for loudspeaker
- Remotely controllable from the SW 6000 Conference Management Software
|DCS 6000 Digital Conference System Brochure||English||641 kb|
|IS 6132P CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||548 kb|
|IS 6132P Specification Sheet||English||362 kb|
|IS 6132P User Guide|
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
CU 5905 Power Up Delay
Yes, there is a lengthy delay between pressing the power button and the CU 5905 being ready fo...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
Extend DIS gooseneck mic using XLR cable?
Although the DIS microphones are equipped with standard 3-pin XLR connectors, the wiring is no...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.