The DM 6680 P is a cost effective solution to complement the same elegant design of the DC 6990 P touchscreen conference unit. Ideal for permanent or temporary meetings with speech, voting and/or language interpretation functions.
Together with the DC 6990 P (as a chairman unit), a complete voting system can be easily implemented providing excellent audio quality.
The DM 6680 P has been designed for use in council meetings, board rooms, conference halls, and meeting rooms – everywhere participants need to hear and be heard. The built in channel selector and two headphone jacks make it a cost effective microphone for bilingual applications where voting is required. The portable conference unit includes Speak/Request buttons with a text overlay allowing you to customize functionality.
- Standard conference unit for delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Open cable topology with loop through connections in daisy chains
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Maximum 3800 conference units per system
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of conference units
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- High-quality loudspeaker
- 1 channel selector supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- 2 headphone sockets
- 1 chip card reader
- Microphone and mute buttons
- Exchangeable buttons for changing the button labels to other languages
5 buttons for:
- 3-button and 5-button voting
- Attendance check
- Channel selector (language channel and volume)
- Exclusive design and finish
By connecting a PC running the SW 6000 Conference Management Software additional features can be made available:
- Login with chip card
- Proxy voting
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
CU 5905 Power Up Delay
Yes, there is a lengthy delay between pressing the power button and the CU 5905 being ready fo...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.