Flush-mounted delegate conference unit. The unit features a speak/request button, XLR gooseneck microphone connector, loudspeaker, 5 voting buttons and chip card reader.
- Standard conference unit for delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Daisy chain connection with loop through connections
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of microphones
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- 1 high-quality loudspeaker
- 1 chip card reader (with SW 6000)
- 1 microphone button with LED indicators for speak and request to speak
5 voting buttons for:
- 3-button voting
- 5-button voting
- Attendance check
|DCS 6000 Digital Conference System Brochure||English||1.05 mb|
|DM 6620F CM 6620F CAD Drawings||English||ZIP||376 kb|
|DM 6620 F Specification Sheet||English||401 kb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.