The DM 6588 F unit is special designed for use in armrests or other places where space is limited.
- Standard conference unit for delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Daisy chain connection with loop through connections
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of microphones
- XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- 1 channel selector
- 1 microphone button with LED indicators for speak and request to speak
- 1 chip card reader for user identification (with SW 6000)
- 3 voting buttons
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
CU 5905 Power Up Delay
Yes, there is a lengthy delay between pressing the power button and the CU 5905 being ready fo...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.