Flush-mounted delegate conference unit. The unit features 3 voting buttons (optionally 5), chip card reader and connections for microphone, speak/request button and external loudspeaker.
- Conference unit for delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Daisy chain connectors with loop through connections
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Support for sharing microphone mode, where two units are sharing the same gooseneck microphone
- Auto off of microphones
- 1 chip card reader for user identification (with SW 6000)
- 3 voting buttons
- Connection for external microphone of the DIS GM 65xx series gooseneck microphones using customized front plate with XLR connector. The microphone connector on the unit is Mini-DIN
- Connection for external 'speak' push button to activate/deactivate the microphone
- Connection for loudspeaker
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.