The DC 6190 P is a fully digital portable conference unit perfectly suited for permanent meeting rooms or temporary discussion-style meetings with language interpretation.
The unit features a built-in loudspeaker, a 3-pin XLR connector for a pluggable gooseneck microphone (sold separately) and two channel selectors with 3 letter language codes.
The unit is easily configured for use by either a delegate or a chairman and the two push buttons can be exchanged to match functionality or to match the local language.
Two separate channel selectors are available with crystal clear indication on OLED displays enabling two persons to listen to the interpreted language. The loudspeaker is functioning also when both channel selectors are in use. The unit is designed for portable use, but can also be installed recessed in a table.
- Conference unit for chairmen and delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Open cable topology with loop through connections in daisy chains
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Maximum 3800 conference units per system
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of conference units
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- High-quality loudspeaker
- 2 channel selectors supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- 2 headphone sockets
- Microphone and function (all delegates off/mute) buttons
- Exchangeable buttons for changing the button labels to other languages and other functionality
DC 6120 P replacement
The DC 6190 P conference unit is the same size and has the same features as the DC 6120 P.&nbs...
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.