The DC 6190 P is a fully digital portable conference unit perfectly suited for permanent meeting rooms or temporary discussion-style meetings with language interpretation.
The unit features a built-in loudspeaker, a 3-pin XLR connector for a pluggable gooseneck microphone (sold separately) and two channel selectors with 3 letter language codes.
The unit is easily configured for use by either a delegate or a chairman and the two push buttons can be exchanged to match functionality or to match the local language.
Two separate channel selectors are available with crystal clear indication on OLED displays enabling two persons to listen to the interpreted language. The loudspeaker is functioning also when both channel selectors are in use. The unit is designed for portable use, but can also be installed recessed in a table.
- Conference unit for chairmen and delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Open cable topology with loop through connections in daisy chains
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Maximum 3800 conference units per system
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of conference units
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- High-quality loudspeaker
- 2 channel selectors supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- 2 headphone sockets
- Microphone and function (all delegates off/mute) buttons
- Exchangeable buttons for changing the button labels to other languages and other functionality
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.