CM/DM 6680 F
Flush-mounted Conference Unit
Features 5 buttons for voting, chip card reader, 1 translation channel selector, speak & function buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector. Available in chairman (CM) and delegate (DM) versions.
The DM 6680 P is a cost effective solution to compliment the same elegant design of the DC 6990 P touchscreen conference unit. Ideal for permanent or temporary meetings with speech, voting and/or language interpretation functions.
Together with the DC 6990 P (as a chairman unit), a complete voting system can be easily implemented providing excellent audio quality.
The DM 6680 P has been designed for use in council meetings, board rooms, conference halls, and meeting rooms – everywhere participants need to hear and be heard. The built in channel selector and two headphone jacks make it a cost effective microphone for bilingual applications where voting is required. The portable conference unit includes Speak/Request buttons with a text overlay allowing you to customize functionality.
Hotel / Conference Center
Multi-Purpose / Training Room
Corporate / Board Room
- Model Line
- DCS 6000 Digital Conference System Brochure (PDF)
- DM 6680F CM 6680F CAD Drawings (ZIP)
- DM 6680 F Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Standard conference units for chairmen/delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Daisy chain topology with loop through connections or star topology using junction boxes
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of microphones
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- 1 high-quality loudspeaker
- 1 channel selector supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- 1 headphone socket
- 1 chip card reader for user identification (with SW 6000)
- 1 microphone button with LED indicator for speak and 1 delegate off button with LED indicator for delegates off (chairman)
- 1 microphone button with LED indicators for speak and request to speak (delegate)
5 voting buttons for:
- 3-button voting
- 5-button voting
- Attendance check