The DM 6680 P is a cost effective solution to compliment the same elegant design of the DC 6990 P touchscreen conference unit. Ideal for permanent or temporary meetings with speech, voting and/or language interpretation functions.
Together with the DC 6990 P (as a chairman unit), a complete voting system can be easily implemented providing excellent audio quality.
The DM 6680 P has been designed for use in council meetings, board rooms, conference halls, and meeting rooms – everywhere participants need to hear and be heard. The built in channel selector and two headphone jacks make it a cost effective microphone for bilingual applications where voting is required. The portable conference unit includes Speak/Request buttons with a text overlay allowing you to customize functionality.
- Standard conference units for chairmen/delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Daisy chain topology with loop through connections or star topology using junction boxes
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of microphones
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- 1 high-quality loudspeaker
- 1 channel selector supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- 1 headphone socket
- 1 chip card reader for user identification (with SW 6000)
- 1 microphone button with LED indicator for speak and 1 delegate off button with LED indicator for delegates off (chairman)
- 1 microphone button with LED indicators for speak and request to speak (delegate)
5 voting buttons for:
- 3-button voting
- 5-button voting
- Attendance check
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.