Flush-mounted conference units in chairman and delegate versions. The units feature speak/function buttons, XLR gooseneck microphone connector, loudspeaker and channel selector.
- Standard conference units for chairmen/delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Daisy chain connectors with loop through connections
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of microphones
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- 1 high-quality loudspeaker
- 1 channel selector supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- 1 headphone socket
- 1 microphone button with LED indicator for speak and one delegate off button with LED indicator for delegates off (chairman)
- 1 microphone button with LED indicators for speak and request to speak (delegate)
|DCS 6000 Digital Conference System Brochure||English||1.05 mb|
|DM 6080F CM 6080F CAD Drawings||English||ZIP||394 kb|
|CM 6080 F Specification Sheet||English||405 kb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.