Digital IR Audio Distribution System
DT 6008 & DT 6032
DR 6004 / 6008 / 6032
RA 6013 & RA 6025
The Digital IR Audio Distribution System (DIR) is part of the DCS 6000 Digital Conference System and offers equipment for high quality audio transmissing or language transmission for use from small venues and up to the very largest venues.
The system is designed for use in both permanent installations and in temporary setup for summits etc.
The DIS Digital IR Audio Distribution System fully complies with the IEC 61603-Part7, which is the industry standard for digital infrared transmission in the 2 to 6 Mhz frequency band.
- DCS 6000 Digital Infrared Language Distribution System Brochure (PDF)
- DCS 6000 DIR User Guide (PDF)
- Digital Infrared transmission
- Easy set-up and operation
- Excellent sound quality
- Up to 32 high quality channels