RA 6013 & RA 6025
The RA 6000 series are used for powerful distribution of reliable infra-red digital signals throughout the conference venue to the wireless digital receivers.
The RA 6013 & RA 6025 digital radiators transmit up to 32 channels in superb audio quality by means of invisible light, enabling delegates to listen to the interpreted languages by means of the DR 6000 digital receivers. The radiators are used to provide reliable infra-red coverage from small meeting rooms up to very large conference halls.
- DCS 6000 Digital Infrared Language Distribution System Brochure (PDF)
- RA 6013 CAD Drawing (ZIP)
- RA 6025 CAD Drawing (ZIP)
- DCS 6000 DIR User Guide (PDF)
- RA 6013 covers up to 1000 sqm. (one carrier, 4 standard quality channels)
- RA 6025 covers up to 2000 sqm. (one carrier, 4 standard quality channels)
- No fan - cooled by convection, resulting in silent operation
- LED indicators for radiator status checking
- Automatic switching when transmitter is switched on and off
- Brackets for mounting on ceiling or floor stand are available for easy installation
- Adjustable radiator angle ensures maximum coverage
- Attractive and stylish design