For permanent installations that demand a sleek appearance, the DC 5900 F Flush Mount Discussion Unit offers a compact footprint with no visible wiring. The DC 5900 F uses an innovative modular design that provides numerous configuration options to suit a wide variety of applications.
The DC 5900 F is a modular unit consisting of several parts:
Connects to the front plate and features two DCS-LAN sockets and an audio connector for the loudspeaker
Front plate (two model variations)
- FP 5921 F: speech
- FP 5981 F: speech and interpretation channel selection
LS 5900 Loudspeaker
Compact loudspeaker with 1m cable
The following microphones can connect to the lockable XLR socket:
- GM 59xx
- GM 6xxx
- Shure MX405RLP, MX410RLP, and MX415RLP (requires AC 5901 XLR/Microflex adapter)
The overlay automatically determines the configuration of the unit as chairman or delegate. There are several overlay variations, each with one or more of the following functions:
- No buttons
- Speak: activate/deactivate the microphone
- Mute: temporarily mutes the audio
- Volume: adjustable headphone volume
- Channel selector: selects between interpretation channels for monitoring from the headphone
- Delegate off (chairman only): turns off all active delegate microphones
- Very small footprint
- Sleek, attractive styling
- “Plug-and-play” setup using “daisy-chain” topology and standard CAT5e cables
- Automatic unit configuration technology
- Two front plate options available with or without language selection
- Compatible with both DIS and Microflex gooseneck microphones
- Loudspeaker is a separate unit
Delivers all features and performance of the DDS 5900 system, such as:
- Four microphone operation modes
- Fully digital, encrypted audio
- Maximum 250 discussion units
- Support for two languages in addition to main “floor” language
AC 5901 Adapter
XLR adapter for DC 5900 F which enables use with Shure Microflex® gooseneck microphones (pack of 5).
FP 5921 F Front Plate
Front plate (speech only) with control panel and indicator lights.
FP 5921 F OL1 Overlay
Delegate Overlay with Speak and Mute controls (pack of 5).
FP 5921 F OL2 Overlay
Delegate Overlay with Speak control only (pack of 5).
FP 5921 F OL3 Overlay
Chairman Overlay with Speak and All Delegates Off controls (pack of 2).
FP 5921 F OL4 Overlay
Delegate Overlay with no controls (pack of 5).
FP 5981 F Frontal Panel
Front plate (speech and earphone monitoring) with control panel and indicator lights, 3.5mm earphone output jack, and volume control.
FP 5981 F OL5 Overlay
Delegate Overlay with Speak, Mute, Language Selection, and Earphone Volume controls (pack of 5).
FP 5981 F OL6 Overlay
Delegate Overlay with Speak, Language Selection, and Earphone Volume controls (pack of 5).
FP 5981 F OL7 Overlay
Chairman Overlay with Speak, All Delegates Off, Language Selection, and Earphone Volume controls (pack of 2).
LS 5900 F Speaker Module
Loudspeaker Module (optional) for DC 5900 F
MX405, MX410 & MX415 Gooseneck Microphones
Modular gooseneck microphones offer a smart, professional look and accurate sound reproduction.from $172.00
- A base unit mounts securely in a round hole drilled in the table surface.
- A front plate – available with or without interpretation audio monitoring - attaches to the base unit.
- A button overlay attaches to the front plate, providing user controls and indicators.
- A gooseneck microphone plugs into the base unit, and can be locked in place.
- An optional loudspeaker mounts to the table, and provides sound reinforcement.
|DDS 5900 Digital Discussion System Brochure||English||695 kb|
|DC 5900F CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||244 kb|
|DC 5900 F Specification Sheet||English||1.26 mb|
|Spare Part Set DC 5900 F Specification Sheet||English||367 kb|
|DDS 5900 User Guide||English||9.9 mb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.