The DC 6120 P is a fully digital portable conference unit perfectly suited for permanent meeting rooms or temporary discussion-style meetings.
The unit features a built in loudspeaker and a 3 pin XLR connector for a pluggable gooseneck microphone (sold separately).
The unit is easily configured for use by either a delegate or a chairman and the two push buttons can be exchanged to match functionality or to match the local language. The unit is designed for portable use, but can also be installed recessed in a table.
- Conference unit for chairmen or delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Daisy chain topology with loop through connections or star topology using junction boxes
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Maximum 3800 conference units per system
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO,
- Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of microphones
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- 1 high-quality loudspeaker
- 1 headphone connector with volume control supporting the floor channel
- 1 headphone socket
- Microphone and function (all delegates off/mute) buttons
- Exchangeable buttons for changing the button labels to other languages and other functionality
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.