The WA662 provides an easily accessible switch for muting lavalier and headset microphones that connect to wireless bodypack transmitters. Connects to two bodypacks for redundant transmitter and frequency diversity applications.
Works with Axient® Wireless Management Network, ULX-D™ Digital Wireless, and UHF-R® Wireless.
- For microphones with TA4F connectors
- Two output connectors
- Two-position toggle switch with tactile feedback
- Robust metal belt clip
- No electrical switch noise
- >100 dB of attenuation for mute
- Passes bias voltage to power microphones
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.