The Shure Battery Rack Charger (SBRC) provides a seamless, touring-ready battery charging and storage solution.
Interchangeable charging modules support a variety of Shure Lithium-ion batteries, accommodating up to 8 batteries in a single rack space.
An easy-to-read front panel displays critical parameters including charge levels, time-to-full, and battery health indicators such as temperature and cycle count. Shure Wireless Workbench® software provides remote monitoring of battery status when SBRC is connected to a network.
Note: SBRC replaces AXT900.
Control and Insight
- Comprehensive status display with straightforward three-button interface control
- Easily visible charge status by percentage and time-to-full readings in hours and minutes
- Battery health tracking metrics indicate percentage of original capacity and cycle count
- Remote monitoring of battery status available through Shure Wireless Workbench software
- Interchangeable charging modules allow users to mix and match up to 8 Shure bodypack and handheld transmitter batteries
- Charges batteries to 50 percent capacity within an hour and full capacity within 3 hours
- Storage mode prepares batteries for optimal long-term storage
- Charges Shure SB900A, AXT910 and AXT920 rechargeable batteries
AXT901 Bodypack Charging ModuleCharges 2 bodypack transmitter batteries in the Axient Rackmount Charging Station
AXT902 Handheld Charging ModuleCharges 2 handheld transmitter batteries in the Axient Rackmount Charging Station
AXT910 Bodypack Rechargeable BatteryHigh-efficiency rechargeable battery for Axient bodypack transmitters
AXT920 Handheld Rechargeable BatteryHigh-efficiency rechargeable battery for Axient handheld transmitters
SB900AShure Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. Works with PSM®300 (P3RA only), PSM®900 (P9RA only), PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient Digital (AD1 and AD2 only).
SBC-AX SBRC Charging ModuleSBC-AX charges two SB900A Rechargeable Batteries in the SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger.
|SBRC User Guide|
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.2 (64-bit Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||22.2 mb|
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.2 (64-bit macOS 10.11-10.13)||ZIP||19.6 mb|
|Shure Update Utiilty 2.4.2 (32-bit Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||21 mb|
SB900A battery used with SBRC Rack Recharger
Yes. Required is the SBRC rack charging station frame, and the SBC-AX charging module for the ...
Will SBRC or AXT900 "top off" batteries?
As long as the battery is in the charger, the charger will top off the batteries if any deplet...
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior is ca...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hold do...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.