- Supplies full charges in three hours, 50% charge in one hour
- Charge status bi-color LEDs for each transmitter
- Facilitates transmitter setting adjustments and firmware updates when networked
- Two SBC250 units can be rack or wall mounted side-by-side with URT3 tray (for use with ULXD6 boundary transmitters only)
- Sleek, low profile design integrates into virtually any room aesthetic
- Internal power supply
- Compatible with 3rd party control devices (AMX / Crestron)
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.2 (64-bit Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||22.2 mb|
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.2 (64-bit macOS 10.11-10.13)||ZIP||19.6 mb|
|Shure Update Utiilty 2.4.2 (32-bit Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||21 mb|
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior is ca...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hold do...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Can I use two (or more) wireless microphones with one receiver?
No, this will not work. A wireless receiver can only demodulate the signal from one active mi...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.