The UA834 provides more flexibility in wireless installations by increasing the allowable length of cable runs between a receiver and antenna. Antennas may be placed closer to the stage, or installed on ceilings and walls that maintain a better line of sight with the transmitter.
- Two-position gain selector switch +6 and +12 dB
- Overload LED indication
- Low-noise signal amplifier compensates for insertion loss in coaxial cable
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Systems. Also may be used with Shure UA845 and UA844 Antenna Distribution Systems
- Integrated threaded adapter mounts easily to microphone stands or the supplied surface-mount bracket
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
Remote Antennas for UHF-R, BLX4R, SLX, ULX, QLX-D or ULX-D Receivers
Remote Antennas for UHF Wireless Microphones Click here for an online remote ante...
Antenna Distribution - 4 rooms, 8 antennas
For multiple room coverage, use passive combiners. Since they do not require power and are typ...
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.