AUGUST 2016 UPDATE: Please note that UA830USTV and UA830X have been discontinued and replaced with UA834WB and UA834XA.
- Compatible with U4S, U4D, ULXP/S, UR4S, UR4D, ULXD4, ULXD4D and ULXD4Q wireless microphone receivers and the Shure Model UA845, or UA844 Antenna Distribution System
- Mountable on supplied desk-/wall-mount or on a microphone stand
- Two-position gain selector switch to adjust for longer coaxial cable lengths (3 dB position for cables under 7 1/2 m [25 ft], 10 dB position for cables over 7 1/2 m [25 ft])
- Isolates antennas from cable interaction
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
Current Draw - UA830, UA870, UA874, UABIAST
UA830 inline antenna amplifier: maximum current draw of 125mA @12Vdc UA870 dire...
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior ...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hol...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.