RPW124 / VP68
Omnidirectional Wireless Capsule
A convenient solution for ENG and interview field recording, the VP68 provides a forgiving polar pattern.
A convenient solution for ENG and interview field recording, the VP68 provides a forgiving polar pattern for critical microphone positioning.
Featuring a condenser element, the VP68 is compatible with all Shure handheld wireless transmitters. Ideal for professional and mobile media production applications.
- System Type
- Model Line
- VP68 RPW124 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Requires minimal positioning towards sound source (typically interview subjects)
- Excellent clarity for on-axis or off-axis sources
- Naturally minimized proximity effect
- Excellent performance in interior and exterior applications, with authentic ambient sounds captured to preserve context
- Works with most Shure wireless handheld transmitter systems with interchangeable microphone cartridge design (BLX and GLX-D systems are not compatible)