Active Directional Antenna
Experience improved wireless reception with the UA874. This UHF antenna uses a log periodic dipole array to produce a cardioid pattern toward the desired coverage area, achieving greater rejection of RF signals outside the area than standard ½ wave omnidirectional antennas.
An integrated amplifier with four gain settings compensates for varying degrees of coaxial cable signal loss.
The UA874 can be stand-mounted, suspended from the ceiling, or wall-mounted using the included swivel adapter bracket.
- System Type
- Model Line
- UA874 User Guide
- Compatible with all Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that provide 12 V DC bias
- Four-position gain selector switch
- Low-noise signal amplifier that compensates for transmission loss in coaxial cable
- Integrated threaded adapter that mounts easily to microphones stands
- Legendary Shure build quality and reliability
The WA874ZP is a zippered pouch that fits the UA874 Active Directional Antenna.
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size UA874 User Guide Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Traditional, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish 1.37 mb