The Shure Model UA844 is a UHF antenna distribution system that allows the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss that results from splitting signal power to multiple outlets. A single UA844 system can support up to four wireless receivers. A maximum of five systems may be used with a two-tiered configuration (see user guide).
Model Number: UA844SWB (replaces discontinued model UA844US)
- Front-mounting antenna hardware
- Rack-mounting hardware
- External power supply
- Antenna cables for receiver connections
- DC power cables for receiver connections
- Wideband UHF (470-952 MHz)
- Four-way active antenna splitter
- For QLX-D, ULX, SLX and BLX (BLX4R only) receivers
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.