The AD610 ShowLink™ access point enables real-time remote control of all ShowLink-enabled Axient™ transmitters, including both ADX and AXT series models. The access point allows comprehensive management of transmitter parameters from the receiver or Wireless Workbench® using 2.4 GHz (IEEE 802.15.4) wireless communication. All parameter changes occur without interruption to the performer.
Multiple access points can extend the operational range or increase the number of transmitters supported on the ShowLink network. The access point features true diversity antenna inputs along with mounting points for ¼"-20 and M6 x 1.0 thread.
- Wireless network connectivity between all linked transmitters and access points
- Enables real-time wireless remote control of up to 24 transmitters per access point
- ShowLink offers ability to adjust gain, change frequencies, mute signals, and more
- True Diversity antenna scheme maintains a robust link in the 2.4GHz frequency range
- Automatic channel selection scans the 2.4GHz range for the best channel. Scans can be saved for future analysis in Wireless Workbench
- Automatic frequency agility moves the network to the best available channel if signal degrades
- High power option for extended range, accessible via Wireless Workbench (region-dependent)
- Is compatible with Axient Digital ADX series and Axient analog systems
|AD610 User Guide|
To install firmware for this product, Shure Update Utility is required. For more information, reference the Quick Start Guide for Shure Update Utility.
|AD610 - Axient Digital Diversity ShowLink® Access Point See release notes||Posted September 05, 2018||Download PACK (1.5 mb)|
|AD610 - Axient Digital Diversity ShowLink® Access Point See release notes||Posted October 16, 2017||Download PACK (1.49 mb)|
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior is ca...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hold do...
Can I use two (or more) wireless microphones with one receiver?
No, this will not work. A wireless receiver can only demodulate the signal from one active mi...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.