Shure PA821B Antenna Combiners are complementary accessories for Shure PSM Personal Stereo Monitor systems. When multiple systems are required for monitoring environments, the PA821B combiners quietly and efficiently reduce rack clutter and optimize RF management for up to eight PSM®900 transmitters or up to four PSM®1000 transmitters when racked in a central location.
Note: PA821B replaces PA821A.
Combines multiple PSM transmitters to a single antenna set
- Improves RF networking
- Reduces rack clutter
- Wideband operation (470–865 MHz or 865–960 MHz)
- 8 Input LED Signals (green when active; off when inactive)
- Quieter fan for significant reductions in ambient unit noise
- Temperature-sensitive fan power for significant reductions in ambient unit heat
- LED indications of signal presence and signal overload
- Passive (non-powered) antenna combining*
* Contact Shure Service Department for more detail and availability. Requires modification of unit by qualified service technician.
PA421A or PA821A as a receiving antenna combiner
Yes, this concept will work. Note that the PA421A and PA821A were designed to combin...
Why does the P10T have two antenna outputs and not a summed output?
The P10T is actually two individual transmitters contained within a single housing. So all the...
Expanding the PA821 with a PA760 or PA770
It is possible to use a PA760 or PA770 with the PA821: On the front panel of the PA821 is...
Antenna combiner for PSM600
PA421B or PA821B
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.