Shure PA821A Antenna Combiners are complementary accessories for Shure PSM Personal Monitor systems.
When multiple systems are required for monitoring environments, the PA821A combiners quietly and efficiently optimize RF management for up to eight PSM transmitters when racked in a central location, while also reducing rack clutter.
PA821A combiners ship with UA802 Coaxial Cable.
PA821A combiners replace PA821SWB Antenna Combiners.
- PA821A User Guide (PDF)
Combines up to eight PSM transmitters into a single antenna set
- Improved RF networking
- Reduced rack clutter
- 8 Input LED signals (green when active; off when inactive)
- Quieter fan for significant reductions in ambient unit noise
- Temperature-sensitive fan power for significant reductions in ambient unit heat
Active-channel amplifier power for additional reductions in ambient unit heat
- 1 Channel engaged = 1 set of power amplifiers active
- Updated from PA821SWB, in which all power amplifiers were active in a block, regardless of how many of the 8 channels were active
- Combines up to eight PSM transmitters into a single antenna set