Combines multiple PSM transmitters to a single antenna set
- Improves RF networking
- Reduces rack clutter
- Wideband operation (470–865 MHz or 865–960 MHz)
- 4 Input LED Signals (green when active; off when inactive)
- Quieter fan for significant reductions in ambient unit noise
- Temperature-sensitive fan power for significant reductions in ambient unit heat
- Provides DC power to compatible IEM transmitters
- LED indications of signal presence and signal overload
- Passive (non-powered) antenna combining*
* Contact Shure Service Department for more detail and availability. Requires modification of unit by qualified service technician.
Why does the P10T have two antenna outputs and not a summed output?
The P10T is actually two individual transmitters contained within a single housing. So all the...
Antenna combiner for PSM600
PA421B or PA821B
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Batteries and wireless microphones
Batteries and Wireless Microphones Benjamin Franklin first coined the term "battery&q...
Reglas Básicas para Configurar un Sistema de Monitoreo Personal
Click here for English Gracias a recientes avances en el campo del Monitoreo Pe...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.