This upgrade card brings Dante™ digital audio to standard Ethernet versions of the SCM820 automatic mixer.
Dante digital audio offers multichannel audio networking over a single Ethernet connection and computer-based playback, recording, and signal routing via Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Controller software.
- Connects SCM820 to any Dante device
- Dante-equipped SCM820 mixers can be linked to form large automixes of up to 12 units (96 channels of audio)
- Multichannel digital audio over Ethernet with 24-bit resolution and 48 KHz sample rate
- True plug-and-play networking with automatic device discovery and system configuration
- Dante Virtual Soundcard license included to allow a computer to connect to a Dante network for recording, playback, and internet calling between Dante-equipped devices
|A820-NIC-DANTE Dante Network Interface Installation User Guide||Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish||1.4 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.