Any Microphone. Any Time. Any Where.
Use your favorite microphones to digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you with the X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter.
Perfect for multi-track recording, the X2u features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio. Just plug and play for better-than-CD quality sound.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later)
- Provides +48V Phantom power
- USB cable (3m / 9.8ft) included for immediate use
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
|X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter Driver v. 0.0.0.5 (Mac OS X 10.4.7 - 10.4.11)||ZIP||15.4 mb|
Microphone connected to a computer sound card
What you are experiencing is the difference in level between different devices. Low impedance ...
Configuring Cubase LE with Shure USB Microphones
Plug the device into a USB port Open Cubase LE Open an existing project that u...
Microphone input volume low on my Mac computer
The PowerBook G4 doesn't have a true mic input. It shows a little microphone on the 3.5mm ...
SM7B with the X2U
For typical operation, the SM7B requires a mic preamp with at least 60 dB of gain. ...
How do I install the Windows drivers for the X2u?
Software drivers for Windows do not need to be installed to use the X2u. When the X2u is conn...
Shure X2u Specifications
X2u SPECIFICATIONS Note: specifications are subject to change. Frequency Resp...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.