Any Microphone. Any Time. Any Where.
Use your favorite microphones to digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you with the X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter.
Perfect for multi-track recording, the X2u features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio. Just plug and play for better-than-CD quality sound.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later)
- Provides +48V Phantom power
- USB cable (3m / 9.8ft) included for immediate use
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
|X2u Specification Sheet||English||119 kb|
|X2u User Guide||Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish||4.99 mb|
|X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter Driver v. 0.0.0.5 (Mac OS X 10.4.7 - 10.4.11)||ZIP||15.4 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.