Any Microphone. Any Time. Any Where.
Use your favorite microphones to digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you with the X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter.
Perfect for multi-track recording, the X2u features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio. Just plug and play for better-than-CD quality sound.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later)
- Provides +48V Phantom power
- USB cable (3m / 9.8ft) included for immediate use
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
Anybody who has ever recorded in studio or garage knows that "Shure" spells "microphone"... Read full text on gizmodo.com
In recent years, there has been a shift from the old media paradigm... Read full text on MyMac.com
As computer recording has become commonplace... Read full text in American Songwriter
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.