The EAC-IFB Accessory Cable from Shure permits the integration of low-profile Sound Isolating™ Earphones into intercom applications. The clear, durable cable is ideal for on-camera use and is designed for secure, discreet placement with comfort and range of motion built in.
- Single-sided mono 1/8” (3.5 mm)-to-MMCX cable for integrating Sound Isolating earphones in any intercom application, especially with Shure PSM Personal Monitoring Systems.
- Discreet, low-profile appearance is ideal for on-camera talent and production crew.
- Compatible with Sound Isolating Earphones for secure fit and exceptional isolation in loud environments.
- 46” cable length with coiled section provides tug-free comfort for interviews or in demanding productions.
- Clothing clip keeps cable secure and allows precise placement.
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Earphones in the Washing Machine
The odds are in your favor. Shure earphones often survive a trip through a washing machi...
Diminished sound in one ear of my earphones
Most likely it is due to earwax inside the nozzle or sleeve. The nozzle is the passage way for...
Removing earphone sleeves
Shure earphones are packaged with sleeves on the stems. During periods of storage and shipping...
How to insert and wear Shure SE earphones
These photos demonstrate the recommended way to wear the SE earphones. First, bend the ca...
SE Earphone Cable Removal
The cable/earphone connector is difficult to remove, and designed like this on purpose. G...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.