- Designed to meet the sonic and performance requirements of SE Sound Isolating™ Earphones with detachable cables, MMCX connectors and wireform fit (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846).
Connects Shure detachable cable earphones to next‐generation Apple iOS devices delivering digital audio over standard Apple® Lightning® connections
- The Lightning connector is found on many Apple iOS devices used primarily for device power and data transfer, including digital audio data
- The Lightning connector eliminates and replaces the standard 1/8 in. (3.5 mm) output jack on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Integrated, all‐in‐one solution for phone control, voice transmission and audio playback delivers mic, phone and playback control, and high‐quality digital audio playback (up to 24‐bit/48 kHz) for a premium listening experience
- Elegantly engineered components offer elevated performance for best‐in‐class stereo imaging and unrivaled dynamic range in an exceptionally small and efficient package.
Inline three‐button remote controls key phone functions with a responsive, tactile feel
- Communication: send/end call, Siri® voice control
- Music Playback: play, pause, fast‐forward, rewind, skip
- Microphone placement optimized for clarity of speech and intelligibility of voice commands.
iPad, iPhone, iPod and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Earphones in the Washing Machine
The odds are in your favor. Shure earphones often survive a trip through a washing machi...
Removing earphone sleeves
Shure earphones are packaged with sleeves on the stems. During periods of storage and shipping...
Diminished sound in one ear of my earphones
Most likely it is due to earwax inside the nozzle or sleeve. The nozzle is the passage way for...
How to insert and wear Shure SE earphones
These photos demonstrate the recommended way to wear the SE earphones. First, bend the ca...
SE Earphone Cable Removal
The cable/earphone connector is difficult to remove, and designed like this on purpose. G...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.