The High-Resolution Bluetooth® 5.0 communication cable enables wireless communication and controls for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior digital listening with support for Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC and SBC audio codecs. Providing up to 10 hours of immersive audio on a single charge and up to 30 ft. (10 m) of range, the Bluetooth cable comes with a USB charging cable.
For more information on all Shure SE Sound Isolating™ earphones, please visit http://www.shure.com/listening.
- Premium, wireless audio performance. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior, high-fidelity audio quality with wireless capability.
- Support for multiple codecs. Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC, and SBC enable superior digital audio
- Featuring Bluetooth® 5 Wireless Technology. Bluetooth 5.0 is also backward compatible and will integrate with all Bluetooth sources.
- Up to 10 hours of play time. Battery allows up to 10 hours of play time with up to 350 hours of standby time and is rechargeable via USB MicroB cable.
- Compatible with all Shure detachable earphones with MMCX cable connectivity.
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Earphones in the Washing Machine
The odds are in your favor. Shure earphones often survive a trip through a washing machi...
Diminished sound in one ear of my earphones
Most likely it is due to earwax inside the nozzle or sleeve. The nozzle is the passage way for...
Removing earphone sleeves
Shure earphones are packaged with sleeves on the stems. During periods of storage and shipping...
How to insert and wear Shure SE earphones
These photos demonstrate the recommended way to wear the SE earphones. First, bend the ca...
SE Earphone Cable Removal
The cable/earphone connector is difficult to remove, and designed like this on purpose. G...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.