The Remote + Mic Accessory Cable (RMCE) optimizes Shure SE model Sound Isolating™ Earphone (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846) for hands-free use. An inline remote and microphone offers control of key mobile device functions and media playback in a rugged 50” reinforced cable.
Please note: This new and improved cable will replace the Earphone Accessory Cable (CBL-M+-K-EFS).
Soft-touch integrated remote and microphone controls device playback, volume, and sound for calls and voice control apps
Apple-certified Made for iPhone features:
- Controls playback, volume and calls, and use with SIRI
- Play Music, Pause Music, Volume Up/Down, Skip to Next Track, Skip to Previous Track, Restart Current Track, Fast-forward, Send/End Call, SIRI, Take Photo
- 1/8th inch Stereo connectors compatible with Apple-certified protective cases
- Some features work with iOS devices only
- Android features and functionality is device-dependent
- Apple-certified Made for iPhone features:
- Durable, reinforced 50” cable for interference-free, on-the-go listening
- Engineered Shure quality and durability to stand up to the abuse and rigors of daily use
Made for iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation).
iPad, iPhone, iPod and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Earphones in the Washing Machine
The odds are in your favor. Shure earphones often survive a trip through a washing machi...
Removing earphone sleeves
Shure earphones are packaged with sleeves on the stems. During periods of storage and shipping...
Diminished sound in one ear of my earphones
Most likely it is due to earwax inside the nozzle or sleeve. The nozzle is the passage way for...
How to insert and wear Shure SE earphones
These photos demonstrate the recommended way to wear the SE earphones. First, bend the ca...
SE Earphone Cable Removal
The cable/earphone connector is difficult to remove, and designed like this on purpose. G...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.