IH6500 Interpreter Headset
IH6500 Interpreter Headset
New Product — Gives interpreters more freedom of movement. Flexible microphone boom can be worn on left or right side. Includes 3.5mm TRRS & DIN adapter cables.
The IH6500 Interpreter Headset provides excellent speech intelligibility for interpreters and participants in multi-language meetings and conferences. A cardioid microphone reduces pickup of adjacent voices and minimizes background noise. The flexible boom microphone pivots 270 degrees to permit wear on the left or right side for comfort, while removable ear pads provide a choice of wearing options and allow easy cleaning. Adapter cables with different connectors are included to permit use with different models of interpreter units.
- Lightweight dual-sided design can be worn comfortably for long periods of time
- Flexible gooseneck microphone boom pivots 270 degrees, allowing microphone to be worn on left or right side of the head
- Cardioid condenser microphone for clear intelligible speech without unwanted ambient noise
- Removable ear pads permit the headsetto be worn with or without ear pads, and allow convenient cleaning in shared-use applications
- Included adapter cables permit use with interpreter sets equipped with different connectors
- Meets ISO requirements for interpreter headsets
IHAC3.5MM-DINAdapter cable IHAC3.5MM-DIN allows use with interpreter sets equipped with a 8-pin DIN connector (such as Shure IS 6132 P).
IHAC3.5MM-TRRSAdapter cable IHAC3.5MM-TRRS allows use with interpreter sets equipped with a single 3.5 mm connector.
IHAEC6500Replacement ear pads for IH6500 Interpreter Headset (1 pair).
IHAWS1Replacement foam windscreen for IH6500 Interpreter Headset.
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
CU 5905 Power Up Delay
Yes, there is a lengthy delay between pressing the power button and the CU 5905 being ready fo...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
Extend DIS gooseneck mic using XLR cable?
Although the DIS microphones are equipped with standard 3-pin XLR connectors, the wiring is no...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.