The AO 6008 Audio Output Unit outputs eight floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording and web-streaming devices.
Most settings are accessible via an easily navigable menu on the front of the AO. The audio properties can also be controlled by a PC with SW 6000 software. The units can be easily daisy-chained connected.
Works with DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 Systems.
- Audio output unit with 8 analog transformer balanced outputs
- 2 HU cabinet designet for 19" rack mounting
- Digital to analog audio converter
- Support for independent routing of up to 8 decoded outputs selected from 34 digital audio channels (31 interpretation channels + floor channel in three qualities
- Large backlit LCD display with corresponding buttons for settings and menu structure navigating
- Analog audio monitoring by headphones via one 3.5 mm jack socket
|DCS 6000 Digital Conference System Brochure||English||641 kb|
|AO 6008 CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||518 kb|
|AO 6008 Specification Sheet||English||356 kb|
|AO 6008 User Guide|
DIS MU 6040 D: Connecting a standard XLR microphone.
This is possible, but it requires a few additional components from Radio Design Labs. See the ...
Camera Control for the DDS 5900 system.
The Collaborate Automatic Video Switching System from 1 Beyond is an all-in-one package that i...
Replacement for CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110
The CU 5905 central unit is replaced by the DIS-CCU central control unit. The CU 61...
DIS CDS4000 Conference Discussion System
As of January 1, 2013, Shure has taken over DIS distribution of two current product lines in t...
CU 5905 Power Up Delay
Yes, there is a lengthy delay between pressing the power button and the CU 5905 being ready fo...
Which DDS 5900 Flush-mount components do I need?
Central Control Unit 1 DIS-CCU central control unit with appropriate power supply for ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.