The CS 6340 F series are compact flush-mounted channel selectors that distributes the floor, for assistive listening, as well as the language interpretation channels to seating positions.
The delegate or audience member can listen via a headphone with 3.5 mm jack (sold separately), set the volume and select the channel on the LCD display. The display can show either channel number or channel abbreviation.
Works with the DCS 6000 System only.
- Flush-mounted channel selector
- Vertical and horizontal versions
- Daisy-chain DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Support for 32 channels (31 interpretation + 1 floor)
- OLED display with back light
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.