The BM 6620 is a low-proﬁle omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone designed to ﬁt into the ﬂush mounted conference units in the DIS DCS 6000 Digital Conference System product portfolio.
The boundary microphone is suited for applications where the microphone has to be less visible compared to traditional conference microphones.
The BM 6620 is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing. It features an RF shield that protects the microphone from RF interference.
The BM 6620 is available for retroﬁt in the standard ﬂush mounted units FC 602xF and FD 612xF by replacing the XLR socket with the boundary microphone in the plastic adaptor. The molex mini connector ﬁts with the microphone connector on the PCB. It can also be ordered (customized) for other FC/FD and FC/FD 6xxxF units and delivered mounted in the units.
Works with the DCS 6000 System only.
- Omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone with 360º pickup angle
- Low-proﬁle microphone capsule
- High-quality sound reinforcement
- RF Resistant
- Isolators for providing mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Standard ﬁtting for FC 602xF and FD 612xF
- Custom ﬁtting for all DIS DCS 6000 ﬂush mounted units
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.