The AO 6008 Audio Output Unit outputs eight floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording and web-streaming devices.
Most settings are accessible via an easily navigable menu on the front of the AO. The audio properties can also be controlled by a PC with SW 6000 software. The units can be easily daisy-chained connected.
Works with DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 Systems.
- Audio output unit with 8 analog transformer balanced outputs
- 2 HU cabinet designet for 19" rack mounting
- Digital to analog audio converter
- Support for independent routing of up to 8 decoded outputs selected from 34 digital audio channels (31 interpretation channels + floor channel in three qualities
- Large backlit LCD display with corresponding buttons for settings and menu structure navigating
- Analog audio monitoring by headphones via one 3.5 mm jack socket
|DCS 6000 Digital Conference System Brochure||English||1.05 mb|
|AO 6008 CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||518 kb|
|AO 6008 Specification Sheet||English||126 kb|
|AO 6008 User Guide||English||142 kb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.