The AO 6004 Audio Output Unit outputs four floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording and/or web-streaming devices. By default the channels 0-3 are selected but the audio properties and channels can be changed by the SW 6000 on a PC.
The units can be easily daisy-chained in the DCS-LAN with shielded F/UTP or U/FTP Cat-5e cables (sold separately). The AO 6004 s designed to be used can be free-standing,
Works with DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 Systems.
- Audio output unit with 4 analogue transformer balanced outputs
- Digital to analog audio converter
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) cabling
- Support for independent routing of up to 4 decoded outputs selected from 34 digital audio channels (31 interpretation channels + floor channel in three qualities)
- Output A - channel 0
- Output B - channel 1
- Output C - channel 2
- Output D - channel 3
- Reconfiguration with the SW 6000 Conference Management Software
|DCS 6000 Digital Conference System Brochure||English||1.05 mb|
|AO 6004 CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||454 kb|
|AO 6004 Specification Sheet||English||419 kb|
|AO 6004 User Guide||English||309 kb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.