Microflex® Advance™ Conference Room Audio
Amazing Audio for
Corporate AV conferencing often happens in spaces with premium visual aesthetics and poor audio quality. With Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling and Table Array Microphones, Shure combines the trusted quality of Microflex Microphones with a best-in-class level of flexibility, technology and control. The result is unmatched “invisible audio” for elite AV conferencing environments.
Groundbreaking accuracy in audio capture with proprietary Steerable Coverage™. The elegance of Dante™ Networked Audio. Seamless, browser-based control that offers easy integration with existing AV/IT infrastructure.
With Microflex Advance, installers don’t have to compromise room aesthetics for audio quality. And IT professionals don’t have to be audio experts to deliver expert audio.
Hardware & Software
Watch a demonstration of the ceiling array’s Steerable Coverage technology with multiple talkers at opposite ends of a meeting table, including a comparison to an overhead microphone.
Watch a demonstration of the table array’s directional capabilities with four talkers at a square table, including the new toroid polar pattern that greatly reduces overhead HVAC noise.
Ceiling Array Microphone
Features Steerable Coverage of up to 8 separate lobes to capture sound sources from above more accurately than any other product. Automatic positioning tool in control software easily adjusts lobes toward each talker’s voice. Intuitive user interface offers easy configuration of presets, templates and polar patterns. Learn more →
- LED color options
- Available in 2 standard ceiling grid sizes
(609.6 mm × 609.6 mm & 600 mm × 600 mm)
- Below-ceiling [free air] mounting option via standard VESA-D mounting plate and wire rope
- Plenum rated: certified compliant with the UL2043 standard
- Built-in mechanical vibration isolation
- Clear indication of Mute status via LED
Table Array Microphone
Features Steerable Coverage of 4 separate polar patterns, plus the new toroid polar pattern, which rejects overhead HVAC and fan noise. Intuitive user interface allows for easy configuration of presets, templates and polar patterns. Learn more →
- LED color options (hover to view)
- Discreet table array integrates easily into your room design
- Programmable Mute switch offers easy control by the device or third-party system
- LEDs clearly indicate Mute status
Audio Network Interface
Offering easy audio routing and browser-based control software. Available with block or XLR connectors.
- ANI4IN converts up to 4 mic/line analog signals onto a Dante network
- Block connector version of ANI4IN features LED and Mute Switch pins for logic-enabled analog microphones, including MX395 and MX396
- ANI4OUT converts a Dante digital audio signal to up to 4 mic/line analog signals
Intellimix® DSP Suite
Both the ceiling and table array include an expanded suite of proprietary IntelliMix DSP tools that optimize voice quality by reducing room noise and improving speech intelligibility.
Configure and control incredibly accurate polar patterns captured from participants in any location of a meeting space. Preconfigured templates in the control software simplify setup.
Increases presence and reduces noise pickup and transmission. This yields improved clarity, intelligibility and seamless interaction between conference sites.
Employs a simple, reliable way of reducing acoustic echo by preventing far end participants from activating local microphone channels. IntelliMix® Echo Reduction is very effective as a front end to codecs with single channel AEC. Ceiling array only.
Parametric Equalization (PEQ)
Each ceiling array and ANI4 channel features a 4-band PEQ for the precise control of sound. Table arrays feature a 4-band PEQ that is assignable to any channel including the automatic mixer output channel.