Shure Incorporated has created this policy to demonstrate our firm commitment to our Web site users' privacy, and discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for all Shure Incorporated Web sites. When we collect personal information from you on our website, we follow the privacy principles of, and comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union. The long and the short of it is that we are firm believers in keeping your information your own. We will not sell or trade your personal information to any other company.
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Sharing. Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Enforcement. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Attn: Global Legal Services
5800 West Touhy Avenue
Niles, IL 60714-4608
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Web site and to gather broad demographic information.
User Contact Information
We use registration forms, order forms, and online surveys that require users to provide us their contact information such as name, address, email, etc. We may use this information to provide additional information about Shure that we feel will interest our users. We do not share or sell this data outside of the Shure Entities.
Users are also offered the option to opt-out of receiving these messages if they so desire at the points where we request contact information. We also provide visitors with the option of removing their information from our database should they no longer wish to receive future communications from Shure Incorporated. To do this, simply send an email to email@example.com.
This site does not engage in public forums such as chat rooms, message boards or newsgroups at this time. We do operate a FAQ/Knowledge Base function that accepts questions from users. These inquiries and answers from Shure Incorporated become part of the Shure Web site Knowledge Base and will be publicly accessible. No user personal data is published as part of this process.
Shure Incorporated may, from time to time, solicit and accept user input of anecdotal stories or personal experiences with Shure products for the express purpose of public posting on this Web site. We reserve the right to edit such user input as we see fit. Users participating are advised to remember that any information that you submit becomes public information. We advise that you exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose your personal information.
Shure Incorporated has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
To change or modify information previously provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site contains links to other sites. Shure Incorporated is not responsible for the privacy practices or content available on these other sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you may contact:
5800 West Touhy Avenue
Niles, IL 60714-4608