Uncompromising Clarity, Delivered.
Information-sharing and decision-making depend on clear communication. DIS delivers scalable, future-proof solutions when hearing and being heard is essential.
Sound Quality. Constant innovation grounded in decades of practical experience enables us to offer sound quality unparalleled in other conference systems.
Conference Control. Added functionality and chairman control is provided via software packages and web browser interface.
Digital Portability. DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 are fully digital, with portable microcomputer-controlled units that offer simple and efficient setup anywhere.
Custom Design. Whether it’s an old congress hall or a new auditorium, the aesthetics of your space dictate the design of your DIS system, from components to color scheme.
DDS 5900 Digital Discussion SystemTop
With plug-and-play setup and online event management capabilities, the DDS 5900 offers seamless event management for event participants and installers alike. The intuitive and ergonomic design allows users to fully focus on communicating and translating their message. For both small-scale rentals and permanent installations, the DDS 5900 is an affordable digital audio conferencing, two-language interpretation, and language distribution solution.
DDS 5900 Features
- Control of up to 250 discussions units and up to 32 interpreter units
- Supports up to 8 active mics simultaneously
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes: Automatic, Manual, Voice Activated, and FIFO.
- TCP IP for external control via web browser or control system interface
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Discussion unit configurable as chairperson, delegate, or interpreter unit
- Scrambled audio for secure discussions
DCS 6000 Digital Conference SystemTop
Used in the most prestigious venues around the globe, DCS 6000 delivers crystal-clear digital audio when clarity, precision, and reliability are mission-critical. Scalable solutions meet the needs of any event or environment, from government installations to the Olympic Games. The user-friendly system can be easily configured and controlled by SW 6000 software or the central unit. Attractively designed microphone units are available in portable, tabletop, or mounted versions for permanent installations and rental events.
DCS 6000 Features
- Fully integrated with web streaming and archiving
- Easily interfaced to control systems such as AMX / Crestron®
- Audio encryption for secure transmission
- Upgradeable system design
- Simultaneous control of up to 8 active microphones plus 32 interpreted language channels
- Individually adjustable sound level
- Seamless integration with outside audio and video equipment
- Language distribution through wired channel selectors or digital infrared distribution
For 60 years, Danish Interpretation Systems has provided state-of-the-art installed and rental solutions to the global meeting industry. Technologies include solutions for discussion, conferencing, interpretation, and parliamentary environments.
A part of the Informationsteknik Scandinavia Group acquired by Shure Incorporated in 2011, DIS is represented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Asia.